- Recreate an E drive
- Create a folder structure E:\RtcReplicaRoot\xds-replica\
- Restart the Server service (this will "reshare" the folder after detecting that the physical location now exists)
- Make sure NETWORK SERVICE and RTC Local Config Replicator (local security group on the front end servers) has Full Control in the share permissions
- Make sure RTC Local Config Replicator local security group has full control in NTFS permissions
- Start the Skype for Business Server 2015 Local Replica Replicator Agent service again
- When service is started run the Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication cmdlet
- Wait a minute or so (depending on size of deployment) and check the status with the Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus cmdlet
- All servers should have Up-To-Date set to True
You could also follow Ken Lasko's post here: http://ucken.blogspot.com/2012/04/resetting-lync-cms-replication.html
As we know, during installation of Skype For Business Server 2015 the xds-replica share is always created on drive with most available space. During an upgrade scenario this should not happen.
Bug has been reported to the Skype For Business server 2015 product team.